Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Sues Derrick James, Too: Argues Pay Was Consistent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Sues Derrick James, Too: Argues Pay Was Consistent

Errol Spence Sues Derrick James, Too: Argues Pay Was Consistent
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-26-2024, 12:08 PM.

Bud really did a number on Errol. Don't kid yourself this dude went off the deep end when he got trounced that night and has never been the same mentally. This is indirectly related to that beating. If he has beaten Bud that night he would have kept paying him and they'd still be together right now.

Comment

Well, it appears Spence is going to be in the courts for his next fight.

Might make it harder to find a new trainer if you have demonstrated you aren't willing to pay the one that built you up through the Olympics and unified champ and honor your agreements. It's a shame this is ending so ugly.

Comment

It's crazy that they would have an oral agreement after being pro for so long...that's ridiculous. On the other hand, Spence is basically admitting that he gave him that "bonus" pay for every single fight up until recently so it could be argued it was an implied agreement.

Comment

'following a crash of Spence’s Porsche in Dallas​'

erm spence is a white ferrari guy i think

Comment

oral agreement lol

DOH

these guys are not even on speaking terms after the big L

errol could have made him a good offer, not the full whack but something good before they fell out, now they have to pay all sorts of fees to get it sorted maybe

Comment

Why would you do a verbal agreement for 5 million dollars?

Comment

i dont understand pros relying on oral contracts

i mean, he said this, he said that, this was not specified, i never said this, i cant remember this

no thats not what i meant lol

this oral stuff was 14 years ago as well, oh dear what a mess

will benefit the guy who the judges side with i guess
                NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

Money talking Loudly

Comment

uncle AL dont want errol in court giving details of his dodgy back alley cheques he supposedly writes to his guys, this could be done under oath, different ball game when that happens

Comment

Working...
                    X