Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn on Amanda Serrano-Katie Taylor II: 'This Was a Big Opportunity'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn on Amanda Serrano-Katie Taylor II: 'This Was a Big Opportunity'

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-18-2024, 07:29 PM.

Taylor-Serrano 1 was the greatest women's fight of all time
    Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

It is a massive opportunity, and one that Serrano has to capitalize on. Serrano has already solidified herself as the greatest female fighter in the history of the sport.
      Beating Taylor would be the icing on the cake, the proverbial cherry on top for her magnificent career.
      Smash Smash Hard Hands Hard Hands like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boricua181 View Post
        It is a massive opportunity, and one that Serrano has to capitalize on. Serrano has already solidified herself as the greatest female fighter in the history of the sport.
        Beating Taylor would be the icing on the cake, the proverbial cherry on top for her magnificent career.
        I concur and most boxing aficionados know she won their first fight and that was a great fight.

Comment

Good to see Eddie and DAZN putting their fighter first and allowing them the freedom to work with others.

Comment

very good close first fight, there should be a rematch, they tried a stadium fight if i remember but it didnt work out so the timing is good now, both are getting to the end anyway i would say

Comment

Working...
            X