Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Israil Madrimov Heading to Los Angeles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford-Israil Madrimov Heading to Los Angeles?

Initial conversations have taken place to stage a World Boxing Association junior-middleweight title fight between champion Israil Madrimov and unbeaten, three-division champion Terence Crawford Aug. 3 at the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, BoxingScene has learned.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-18-2024, 01:58 PM.

DOPE, let's get Dev vs Sandor as The co main. He did numbers in Cali wit Regis last fight. Those 2 headlining gon sell out out and bring in ppvs
    TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Wanted Crawford vs Boots since Boots joined Matchroom. That's the fight fans want to see, Mr Turki needs to make that a reality to keep the streak going.
      Last edited by boxingitis; 04-18-2024, 10:55 AM.

Comment

This can not be the Main Event at the LA Coliseum, i guess if they block 3/4ths of it off. Not Even Boots/Crawford, Canelo/Crawford might not even sell out that place.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          Wanted Crawford vs Boots since Boots joined Matchroom. That's the fight fans want to see, Mr Turki needs to make that a reality to keep the streak going.
          Good fight, but Crawford needs to hurry up and go for undisputed at 154. I think Boots would need to chase Bud to junior middleweight if he wants that fight.
          KING.TUT.766 KING.TUT.766 likes this.

Comment

This fight makes sense but should be in Nebraska. not understanding the location thing
            DClefthook DClefthook likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
              This fight makes sense but should be in Nebraska. not understanding the location thing
              Same but maybe they will stack the undercard with the sort of fights to draw in a Cali crowd.
              TonyRespectful TonyRespectful likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post

Good fight, but Crawford needs to hurry up and go for undisputed at 154. I think Boots would need to chase Bud to junior middleweight if he wants that fight.
                ———
                “If he wants that fight” ….. so Bud doesn’t want the fight but he’ll go fight a guy nobody has heard of.

Comment

I like the opponent for bud. Definition of a world class opponent

Comment

I like it. Madrimov isn't ready for that but still a good fight. I doubt it sells well.

Comment

Working...
                    X