Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Wants to See Jaron Ennis Get Pushed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bernard Hopkins Wants to See Jaron Ennis Get Pushed

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 04-26-2024, 08:07 PM.

All real boxing fans want to see ennis in with those 3 fighters he mentioned the only ones who don’t are crawford fans they don’t want ennis anywhere near bud for some reason lol
    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
      All real boxing fans want to see ennis in with those 3 fighters he mentioned the only ones who don’t are crawford fans they don’t want ennis anywhere near bud for some reason lol

Wrong. Most of us wouldnt mind seeing that fight, we just dont think that just because Ennis has looked good against guys ranked 30-100, that somehow Bud has to drop everything and fight him immediately, and if he doesnt then its a duck. Especially considering that Ennis has already turned the fight down TWICE.

Ennis is not in a position to denamd ANYTHING, from anybody. How about he beats a couple of top 5, or even top 10 guys, that way the fight will demand itself.
      Last edited by OnePunch; 04-26-2024, 08:34 PM.

Comment

I think Bud is trying to become undisputed/unified at 154 man, if Ennis goes up and grabs a title at 154 they'll def fight.
        He should try and get a fight with Murtazaliev, offer him great terms, win the IBF and sets up the money unification fight at 154 with Bud.
        It doesn't do much for Bud to fight Ennis at 147 legacy wise. He's only really got 3 fights left probably and he wants to win all the marbles at 154 and retire as an ATG.
        I'd love to see him fight Ennis, so I hope it happens as well. Real 50:50 fight.
        Tozo Tozo Toprope Toprope K-- K-- like this.

Comment

I dont know where hes going to find someone to push him at 147 i don't see anyone there anymore. 154 is also full of B+ fighter but no A to A+ talent besides Crawford that moved up. I dont count spence because he doesnt seem to have a body lol (its all beat from injuries).

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

Wrong. Most of us wouldnt mind seeing that fight, we just dont think that just because Ennis has looked good against guys ranked 30-100, that somehow Bud has to drop everything and fight him immediately, and if he doesnt then its a duck. Especially considering that Ennis has already turned the fight down TWICE.

Ennis is not in a position to denamd ANYTHING, from anybody. How about he beats a couple of top 5, or even top 10 guys, that way the fight will demand itself.
            I mean ennis has a belt and it’s a bigger more prestigious fight than Madrimov. He was also buds mando.Not sure how defending against ur mandatory means u have to drop everything to fight him? And gimme a break you wanted ennis to turn his back on showtime so he could fight for the 1 and done BLK prime? Give your head a shake man lol

Comment

Originally posted by Adsy View Post

I think Bud is trying to become undisputed/unified at 154 man, if Ennis goes up and grabs a title at 154 they'll def fight.
              He should try and get a fight with Murtazaliev, offer him great terms, win the IBF and sets up the money unification fight at 154 with Bud.
              It doesn't do much for Bud to fight Ennis at 147 legacy wise. He's only really got 3 fights left probably and he wants to win all the marbles at 154 and retire as an ATG.
              I'd love to see him fight Ennis, so I hope it happens as well. Real 50:50 fight.
              This a good view of it I can ride with that
              Adsy Adsy likes this.

Comment

I mean ennis has a belt and it’s a bigger more prestigious fight than Madrimov. He was also buds mando.Not sure how defending against ur mandatory means u have to drop everything to fight him? And gimme a break you wanted ennis to turn his back on showtime so he could fight for the 1 and done BLK prime? Give your head a shake man lol
                I didn't say he should have taken that deal. Who knows, maybe it was a garbage deal. But to turn it down on its face without even trying to negotiate, maybe a split deal with Showtime or something, who knows? But to immediately dismiss it with a "nah we good" is not a very successful strategy.

And Madrimov makes sense because Bud is moving to 154. The only thing Bud gains from fighting Boots at 147 is the belt that he already had, and then a bunch of "Ennis was too green" comments after he ghouls him.......

Comment

Bootsya$$ don't want it. Hed rather continue fighting nobodies while crying for a big fight he's ducked twice already

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

I didn't say he should have taken that deal. Who knows, maybe it was a garbage deal. But to turn it down on its face without even trying to negotiate, maybe a split deal with Showtime or something, who knows? But to immediately dismiss it with a "nah we good" is not a very successful strategy.

And Madrimov makes sense because Bud is moving to 154. The only thing Bud gains from fighting Boots at 147 is the belt that he already had, and then a bunch of "Ennis was too green" comments after he ghouls him.......
                    No need to go back and forth with that Bud hater. He's still mad his gf Errl got treated like a backalley b!tch. He also forgets Bootsy left the wbo when Bud was making nothing but mando and voluntary defenses.not to mention the big duck he and his daddy did when Bud offered them a fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X